
3days in to 2007 and bad things have been happening already... gggrrrr...
On the 3rd of Jan Rufie and I slipped down some wet stairs... Rufie was unharmed but got a fright... Where as me I am black and blue and have lots of aches and pains but nothing broken... So thats a good thing... Then late that night I got news that my Aunty in Sydney had passed away... It is a blessing and I know that she is now at peace and not suffering anymore... So I hope there isnt any more bad things for the rest of January... On a positive note, now 3 of the ladies that were in our DueInDec05 group are expecting again in 2007 and all in September as well as another friend... woo hoo... Sending them lots of sticky vibes...
1 comment:
Glad you are both okay and that it wasn't more serious. Take care sweetie
Post a Comment