Yep I went to the footy as David wasnt 100% so he offered to stay home and look after Rufie...
Last night had it ALL... Fireworks, Dump n Burn ( courtesy of RiverFire )... The match ball arriving by Blimp ( what a stuff up that was )... Player lossing his shorts ( oppsss )... 2 women running on to the field in there underwear ( I think all the men liked that one )... Seeing Browny kick LOTS of goals to win the Coleman Medal for the most goals kicked in the season... Woo Hoo... Even stayed to watch CJ and Chris do their mini lap of the field since they are both retiring from AFL ( I wish them all the best for life after footy )... Plus a few other bits and pieces... Just a shame the game ended in a loss for the LIONS but now that they arent going to play finals footy I can say Go Cats Go !!!... hehehehe...
I will have to come back and add pics once I have uploaded them...
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment