Friday, October 12, 2007

September - Swimming Lesson...


Splashing in the water with his new little mate...
On Friday Rufie progressed to the next class in swimming which means I dont have to get into the water with him any more... Thats a good thing and a bad thing... Good that I dont get wet, drive home then shower and get dressed before we can do anything else... Bad because I was actually enjoying the time in the water with him... We might have to just go to the pool together from time to time...

He did have a couple of little grizzle but no crying, which was good... I still had wet eyes though cause he has grown up and come so far... aawwww...


2 comments:

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure how I missed seeing your blog address on your profile page before. It must be the dementia setting in ..... LOL.

I have finally found your blog.

Have a great day.

Cheers

Rudy

The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Rudy I am glad you found my blog... As you can see I hadnt got to finish this post because I was uploading pics and a video and I havent had a chance to get back... Best do that soonish...
Linda XXX