Friday, May 19, 2006

Mother and Son...

When I was thinking of what page I was going to do next, this one wasnt in my mind but as time went on, this is what was appearing, today I have been thinking how lucky I am at having such a wonderful little boy...
Tonight I received some bad news and it hit me and quite a few others pretty hard...
One of the other babies born in our DueIn group lost his battle with life...
He is now in a lovely place where there is much love, happiness and no pain or suffering at all...
Rest in Peace
Colter
05/12/2005 - 19/05/2006...
He was so brave and
will live forever in the hearts of many...

The Momma / MrsHUGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Linda. I'm in tears again. Wonderful page...

Col.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and touching page Linda ~ the love and bond between mother and son. A piece from the heart. Mel

Bugsy said...

oh no - Poor Darling Colter - I am in tears for this dear sweet boy that had such a battle. My heart goes out to his family.

Linda - I love your digital scrapbooking pages. You are very talented. I particularly love this one - very special.