Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two Become One...

Well here it is...

My very first digital scrapbooking page that I spent half the day creating... hehehe...

It is a very special one at that...

Our wedding day...

Which was shared with a few close friends...

Lots has happened since then...

mmm... What page will I do next ???

Click on the image to obtain a bigger image...

Please leave a comment...

The Momma / MrsHUGS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful linda
cant wait to see more of it
miranda

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Linda!! I love that page!! I knew that you would come up with something beautiful!! You are very creative!!
Col.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful digitally mastered scrapping page Linda! Soft pastel hues complimenting your photo features, a treasurable title "two become one".. What a wonderful keepsake! I am so looking forward to seeing future pages here :) *HUGS* Mel

Bugsy said...

Just beautiful!