Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August - Happiness and Sadness...

Happiness :- Friend A
On Friday I got an sms from a friend to say she had given birth to a little baby boy... I was so over the moon as this friend has been trying to have a baby for over 5 years... Been down many avenues... With much heart ache along the way... Finally through the help of IVF she has a much wanted baby... He was born 37 weeks...


Sadness :- Friend B
I got a phone call this morning from a friend to say another friend had just found out her unborn baby has died at 37 weeks... I am in totally shock as I only saw this friend on Saturday and she looked so well and healthy and so looking forward to the birth of her 2nd child... My thoughts are with her right now...
Being a Mother and having suffered a couple of early miscarriages I know there are risk all through a pregnancy but to suffer a loss so close to the birth is just so not fair...

No comments: