Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August - Happy Birthday Bro...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Brother
Happy Birthday to you...
Wishing you the most wonderful birthday ever...
Happy 40th...
May there be a few more to come...
Love from us all
XXX
My brother Reg is celebrating his 40th birthday today, he lives with us but I havent seen him today as Rufie and myself headed out early this morning and he wasnt up and now that we are home he is either out or sleeping... hehehe... I am sure he will be about at dinner time... hehehe... He isnt expecting a present because David already took him to see the Lions v Pies ( as he follows the Pies ) and also to see the Broncos v Sharks ( as he supports the Sharks ) but I do have something else for him... hehehe... Didnt buy a cake as he isnt into cakes which means I would mainly eat it... hehehe...

No comments: