Monday, May 14, 2007

May - Jigsaw Puzzle and One of THOSE days...

I know today is going to be one of those days here...

Of a morning sometimes I stay in bed and have an extra nap when David gets up to have breakfast and gets ready for work and Rufie potters about, well this morning David woke me back up again as while he was downstairs ironing his shirt Rufie pulled part of the jigsaw that Reg and I have been working on since just after Easter... aaawwww... I wasnt happy at all... The jigsaw puzzle is so hard is isnt funny the picture is off Smarties, just Smarties nothing else and you cant spend too much time working on it at one time as they all tend to look the same... hehehe... Plus I cant seem to contentrate on it too much when Rufie is about... I picked the pieces up and had to put the pieces back together that I could work out... I think it is back to where we had it but while I was doing that Rufie deceided to pull the plastic stuff out of the cupboard... gggrrrrr... I will have to take a pic of the jigsaw so you all know what I am talking about...

Can you see what I mean that it is going to be one of those days...

No comments: