Monday, May 14, 2007

May - Mother's Day...

Happy Morther's Day to all the mums out there...

Our day went something like this...

Breakfast at McDonalds - Rufie loves their hotcakes which he now eats 1 and a 1/2 on his own...

Doctors - Rufie still has ear infections which he got while we were in Coffs Harbour... 1 ear is 90% better while the other is 75% better, so he is still on meds because the Doctor wants them completely clear before he comes off the meds as he doesnt want us to have to go down the Grommits (?sp) path... But we are able to go swimming so this week will be full of catch up lessons...

Billy Cart Races - Actually it is called the Carindale Capers which was heaps of fun with plenty of FREE stuff... They have pics from last year for you to look at but give them a little time to upload pics from today... I still havent uploaded mine yet either but when I do I will be back to add them...

KFC for Dinner - So I didnt have to cook... hehehe...

No comments: