Sunday, May 06, 2007

May - Our Early Mother's Day...

Its the Labour Day long weekend here, since we all had a free afternoon we thought we would make the most of the opportunity as who knows where we will all be next weekend and get together for a BBQ at home... So Ash and even his g/f came over for a BBQ...
We had steak, marinated chicken, pepper and herb & garlic sausages... Boiled baby potatoes with garlic butter... Assorted bread rolls ( I couldnt deceided what I wanted this morning so I got them to mix a bag for me ) hehehe... Plus the usual salad stuff... Then for sweets we had Pepermint choc chip ice cream, Vanilla ice cream and Strawberry Gateaux... Yummy... Oh and I drank all but half a glass of Champagne... oopppssss... All the washing up is done and Ash and his g/f have gone home... I have told the others if they want dinner tonight they can help themselves cause I am going to make a cuppa and watch some footy tonight... Rufie has gone to sleep, so I can finally get that cuppa and put my feet up... It was great having the 3 ( Mel , Ash and Ruben ) of them together... Slideshow of the my babies HERE... hehehe... Plus a VIDEO of Rufie hitting a mushroom on his toy to make a monkey jump to a tree ( keep in mind that this is a short clip, just imagine him doing it over and over again, it also makes and sound of a monkey while doing it, so it is noisey as well )...

No comments: