Thursday, May 17, 2007

May - Third Hair Cut...

Well we had been thinking of getting Rufie another haircut for a few weeks but always found it hard to find someone available to do it when we wanted it done, its not like when we go to the hairdressers where we book a time and just go, with a little one you never know what sort of mood they are going to be in, when they will sleep that day etc, so its always a case of just popping in and hoping someone is about to do it... Well Thursday night I walked past one place ( I have had my hair cut there but not Rufie ) and they dont take appointments at all you just walk in and wait your turn, well there was only 1 man waiting so I phoned David and told him so I took Rufie in for a haircut... Well what a struggle, both times before he had been great but not tonight, it took one lady to cut his hair, me holding one hand so he couldnt move it about and another lady playing with a wind up toy to keep him amussed... Oh well atleast it is done...

No comments: